If you need to diffuse static charges in your work environment, add these comfortable Anti-Static Jackets to your company’s team uniforms. Comfortable, all day protection eliminates distracting worries and helps people concentrate on the task at hand.
• 4 oz. Warp knit, 94% texturized polyester / 6% carbon suffused nylon
• Meets ESD STM2.1-1997 standard – this resistance test method for electrostatic discharge protective garments measures the electrical resistance of garments used to control electrostatic discharge. It covers procedures for measuring sleeve-to-sleeve and point-to-point resistance.
• Grounding snaps at shoulder and sleeve ends
• Coated finish on snaps to match garment
• One-piece, unlined collar, no topstitch
• Five gripper front
• Left chest pocket
• Two lower pockets
Need help or have questions?
Call us at 1-800-378-8060.
How a Uniform Rental Program Works
You’ll have what you need, when you need it. No more purchasing or laundering headaches.
With a rental program, Dempsey purchases, stocks, launders, mends and replaces your uniforms automatically. Lease programs are available for customers who prefer employees wash their own uniforms. Service is scheduled for the same day each week and a professional route person monitors your needs. Renting or leasing from Dempsey is a convenient, cost-effective way to outsource a time-consuming task so you can focus on more important things.
Our Uniform System delivers three unique benefits:
- The highest quality products
- The most reliable deliveries
- The lowest total cost
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply is a top-rated uniform rental service company.
Our $18 million commercial laundry service facility has received national recognition for its state-of-the-art processing systems.