Available in a variety of colors and sizes
Harsh elements require tough, full coverage work attire that’s built to withstand flames and sparks. Protect your staff by equipping them with Dempsey’s durable, comfortable, high quality Flame Resistant Coveralls.
• 9.0 oz. Flame resistant, 100% Cotton
• Bulwark brand
• HRC 2 Arc Rating ATPV 10.6 calories/cm² – Arc-rated FR shirt and FR pants or FR coverall with a required minimum ATPV of 8
• Hemmed sleeves
• Side vent openings
• One-piece, topstitched, lay flat collar
• Concealed two-way brass zipper, gripper at top of zipper and neck
• Two set-in front pockets
• One chest pocket
• Two patch hip pockets
• Navy color
• UL classified garment – certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard and NFPA 2113 Standard on Selection, Care, Use, and Maintenance of Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2007 Edition, requires that garments cover the upper and lower body and flammable underlayers as completely as possible. Bulwark garments meet this requirement either as a single garment such as coverall; or when worn with another certified garment such as a shirt or pants to provide both upper and lower body coverage.
Need help or have questions? Call us at 1-888-336-7743.
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply
1200 Mid Valley Drive
Jessup, PA 18434
Phone 570-307-2300 • 1-800-378-8060