Flame Resistant Work Pants
When safety matters, trust Dempsey to help keep employees protected from stray sparks, arc flashes, and other fire hazards. The sturdy construction of these flame resistant work pants offers a combination of leg protection and overall professional appearance.
• 9.0 oz. Westex Ultrasoft flame resistant, 88% cotton / 12% nylon
• Bulwark brand
• HRC 2 Arc Rating ATPV 12.2 calories/cm² – Arc-rated FR shirt and FR pants or FR coverall with a required minimum ATPV of 8
• Inner lined waistband with button closure
• Two slack style front pockets, two set in hip pockets, left hip with button
• Navy color
• UL classified garment – certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard and NFPA 2113 Standard on Selection, Care, Use, and Maintenance of Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2007 Edition, requires that garments cover the upper and lower body and flammable underlayers as completely as possible. Bulwark garments meet this requirement either as a single garment such as coverall; or when worn with another certified garment such as a shirt or pants to provide both upper and lower body coverage.
Need help or have questions?
Call us at 1-800-378-8060.
How a Uniform Rental Program Works
You’ll have what you need, when you need it. No more purchasing or laundering headaches.
With a rental program, Dempsey purchases, stocks, launders, mends and replaces your uniforms automatically. Lease programs are available for customers who prefer employees wash their own uniforms. Service is scheduled for the same day each week and a professional route person monitors your needs. Renting or leasing from Dempsey is a convenient, cost-effective way to outsource a time-consuming task so you can focus on more important things.
Our Uniform System delivers three unique benefits:
- The highest quality products
- The most reliable deliveries
- The lowest total cost
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply is a top-rated uniform rental service company.
Our $18 million commercial laundry service facility has received national recognition for its state-of-the-art processing systems.